Work smarter; not harder. Help balance study, leisure and work.
This is an online webinar for students who are unable to attend the face-to-face classes at the Edinburgh Campus Library, You will be emailed the webinar URL prior to the Power Hour. Please note the time is British time.
This session is most suited to undergraduate and taught postgraduate students.
This practical session covers how to manage your time better, get more done and still have time to go out. Please bring your timetable. Come along to find out how:-
- you currently use your time;
- to make the most of small blocks of time;
- to build revision into ongoing study;
- to avoid the ‘everything coming at you at once’ challenge;
- to build in time for friends/ work/ sport/ leisure.