This is an online webinar for students who are unable to attend the face-to-face classes at the Edinburgh Campus Library, You will be emailed the webinar URL prior to the Power Hour. Please note the time is British time.
Develop your essay writing skills
This session is most suited to undergraduate students in years 1-3.
Get advice on the main stages of essay writing:-
- How to analyse titles;
- How to organise the material you collect;
- How (and why) to plan the whole essay before
you start to write;
- How to develop a good argument;
- How to work differently to avoid writer's block;
- How to critique your own work;
- What kind of essays get good marks