Making the Most of Lectures
Hints and tips
This session is most suited to those in their first year at Heriot-Watt University.
Do you know:-
- What to expect from a lecture?
- What a good lecturer will (or may) do?
- Whether to take notes or make notes -
and the difference?
- What types of study activities are effective before,
during and after a lecture?
- What wider reading is expected of your?
- How to consolidate your learning?
This workshop will answer these questions and more.
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- 12:15 - 13:15
- Anderson Room, Edinburgh Campus Library
- Edinburgh Campus