Word: Heading Styles, Numbering and TOCs
So busy concentrating on content that you end up with the formatting all over the place? Come and find out how to sort things out - quickly!
You will also find out how to create numbered headings and build and update a TOC. Time saving essentials! Topics include:-
- Styles - apply and modify
- Multi-level numbered headings
- Create and update a table of contents
Materials from the Workshops, including PowerPoint Slides and handouts, can be accessed through the Organisations section on Vision.
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019
- 14:15 - 15:15
- Library Teaching Room, Room 2.02, Edinburgh Campus Library
- Edinburgh Campus