Adjusting to a Scottish Curriculum
Hints and tips
This workshop will be useful for all students but would be particularly beneficial for international students.
Come along to this workshop help:-
- Identify and share common anxieties;
- Understand what’s different about a Scottish Curriculum;
- Understand what to do in and out of classes;
- Consider how best to interact with faculty members (Tutors, E-mail, Office Hours);
- Develop awareness of what it all means when you graduate.
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- 14:15 - 15:15
- Anderson Room, Edinburgh Campus Library
- Edinburgh Campus