Work smarter; not harder. Help balance study, leisure and work.
Most suitable for undergraduate and taught postgraduate students.
This practical session covers how to manage your time better, get more done and still have time to go out. Please bring your timetable. Come along to find out how:-
- you currently use your time;
- to make the most of small blocks of time;
- to build revision into ongoing study;
- to avoid the ‘everything coming at you at once’ challenge;
- to build in time for friends/ work/ sport/ leisure.
British Sign Language students will be signing at this event and recording themselves only
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- 14:15 - 15:15
- Anderson Room, Room 2.04, Edinburgh Campus Library
- Edinburgh Campus