Making the Most of Lectures [Webinar]
This is an online webinar for students who are unable to attend the face-to-face classes at the Edinburgh Campus Library, You will be emailed the webinar URL prior to the Power Hour. Please note the time is British time.
Hints and tips
This session is most suited to undergraduate and taught postgraduate students.
Do you know:-
- What to expect from a lecture?
- What a good lecturer will (or may) do?
- Whether to take notes or make notes -
and the difference?
- What types of study activities are effective before,
during and after a lecture?
- What wider reading is expected of your?
- How to consolidate your learning?
This workshop will answer these questions and more.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- 09:15 - 10:15
- Own Computer
- Edinburgh Campus