How open education & open access can enhance your teaching and scholarship Online
This webinar will explore how you can use open education resources and practices to enhance your teaching, and how to use open access publishing to support your scholarship or research.
It will cover:
- definition of open educational resources (OER) and open educational practices (OEP)
- how to find and use open educational resources
- how to create and licence your own open educational resources
- what open access publishing is and how to engage with it
This event is part of Open Education Week 2023. Open Education Week is a global, collaborative, community-built open forum which raises awareness and celebrates open educational practices.
- Monday, March 6, 2023
- 12:30 - 13:15
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.